Let him know he's got a big heart, 100% adorable T-shirt that confirms what a legend he is – apparently!
£19.99 Size Guide
Who and what is the TT Store?
We’re a small men’s leisure wear business in Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK. Our speciality is creating T-shirts featuring the 20th century legends of the world of classic cars and motor bikes. Men who love all the Porsches, Austin Healey, Beetles, Mini and other iconic four-wheel creations of the 1900s, and all the Harley Davidsons, Brough Superior, Triumph Bonnevilles and two-wheel wonders, just love our clothes.
We design nostalgic images that are silk-screen printed onto high quality Fruit of the Loom T-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts and jackets.
If you’d like to receive monthly updates on our new designs and offer codes, you can sign up to our newsletter at the base of the page.
Why the 20th century legend?
Our logo features the words “20th Century Legends”. Knowing how hard women find it to buy presents for their menfolk … we thought it would be fun to turn part of our logo into a personalised gift.
Adding the word ‘Apparently’ was irresistible. Not just tongue-in-cheek, but a tribute to the ‘Apparently kid’ who amusingly got some 32+ million views on YouTube for his use of the word - apparently. It made us smile.
- Witty illustration – for a man who may or may not need a T-shirt to tell the world just what a legend he is...apparently (not to be confused with apparel)!
- Superbly silk-screen printed in 2 colour front/1colour back.
- Offered in a choice of colour: Regular fit in Heather Grey, or in a darker Light Graphite
- Fabulous quality, fine gauge Fruit of the Loom T-shirt that feels great to wear
- Highly durable, with great shape retention
- Really comfortable – with special features like taped neckline
- Beautifully finished with twin needle stitching detail
- Heather Grey is 97% cotton, 3% polyester (165gm/m2)
- Light Graphite, 100% cotton (165gm/m2)
- Extra soft Belcoro® yarn (on neckline to retain shape)
- Machine washable at 40°
- Small (7.5cm) grey 'Legends' logo below neckline on back too
And finally… When we showed this T-shirt to a group of ladies, one of them made everybody laugh. She said that she loved the softness and the distressed design so she’d buy it for her man, but she wouldn’t be above ‘borrowing’ it from time to time – to sleep in!!! So there you go! We thought we were selling men's T-shirts and it turns out we're also selling women's night shirts!