Chernobyl – 33 year commemoration glow-in-the-dark Ladies T-shirt
£19.99 Size Guide
Commemorating the 1986 Chernobyl disaster.
The Ladies T-Shirt graphics has a battered and neglected look – as many road signs near the Chernobyl plant, it also glows in the dark. The nuclear disaster of 1986 still effects adults and children – even after 33 years. Where there is plutonium in the land it will be contaminated for 24,000 years. In addition to the 31 directly related deaths, thousands more have died prematurely from the related fallout with estimates ranging from 9,000 (World Health Organization) to possibly 90,000 (Greenpeace). Chernobyl still affects the health of people in Belarus and Ukraine.
Many people suffer to this day, particularly children with thyroid disease, cancers and leukaemia. Regular respite care away from the area is hugely beneficial to children. Families in the UK host many children for upto a month a year providing positive benefits to the children's health. £1 from the sale of each of these Limited Edition T-Shirts will be donated to 2 Charities who organise children's groups over from Belarus.
This is a Limited Edition pre-order t-shirt and will be printed in the 2nd week of March and dispatched and delivered five weeks before the commemoration date of 26th April 2019. Mens T-Shirt also available (click here to divert).
- All text and radiation symbol has a subtle 'glow-in-the-dark' ink
- Shine a bright light on t-shirt – then venture out in the dark
- This is a Limited Edition Ladies T-Shirt
- T-Shirt is Red, 100% Cotton (or a choice of light graphite)
- These T-Shirts are a quality 165gm Fruit-of-the-Loom garment
- Printed via quality silk-screen in 2 special glow-in-the-dark colours